Close X

Specific performance

What happens when you are wronged and a monetary award is not sufficient?

In certain situations you can petition the court for specific performance, but this is not a remedy of right.

The rest of this sections covers some of the basics of contract law, but remember, don't go it alone.  Get professional help.


My primary focus is on SMALL BUSINESS LAW. However, I also offer the following services: business consultation, business public speaking & argumentation, Veteran issues, and in some cases traffic & criminal defense.

Contact Me Today

Disclaimer: The activities of Juan Vega Law PLLC and personal views of Juan Vega are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of the Marine Corps Reserve, Army Reserve, the Judge Advocate General's Corps, or the Department of Defense.

Office Address
227 South Pollard Street, Suite 209
Vinton, VA 24179