Business Formation in Virginia
In Virginia, one can form any of these for-profit businesses:
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Corporation (aka C Corporation)
How exactly can I help you?
1. Explain the pros and cons of each type of businesses.
2. Help you apply for some of them with the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
3. Prepare Operating and Partnership Agreements and Bylaws.
4. Review your existing Operating and Partnership Agreements and Bylaws.
5. Help draft, review, or amend pre-incorporation agreements, corporate bylaws, stock agreements, LLC membership and stock certificates, and other documents.
Although there are pros and cons to each, many start-up businesses get the best of all worlds by forming an LLC. Click on each type of business on the right-side panel to learn more. Click on the About tab in the navigation bar, then scroll down to Pricing for special package rates.